Rhinoplasty enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose. Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nasal asymmetry
During your rhinoplasty recovery, a splint and/or packing will likely be placed inside your nose and a splint or bandages placed on the outside to support and protect the new structures during initial healing. While initial swelling subsides within a few weeks, it may take up to a year for your new nasal contour to fully refine. You may notice gradual changes during this time in the appearance of your nose as it refines to a more permanent outcome. Swelling may come and go and worsen in the morning during the first year following your rhinoplasty surgery.
- Dr. Garza will give you specific instructions that may include:
- How to care for the surgical site
- Medications to apply or take orally to aid healing and reduce the potential for infection
- Specific concerns to look for at the surgical site or in your general health
- When to follow up.
How much does rhinoplasty cost in Tennessee?
Usually, a nose job will cost between $2,500 – $8,000 in Tennessee. The cost will vary depending on your procedure. Consult your surgeon for an estimate, and ask us about affordable financing options to know how much you will pay.
Can insurance cover a nose job?
Rhinoplasty is typically an elective surgery, so insurance will not cover it. However, if you can prove that you need the surgery for medical reasons, like a breathing problem, health insurance may cover a portion of the surgery’s cost.
Can you fix snoring with a nose job?
A nose job can fix snoring if the snoring is due to a structural problem in the nose, like a deviated septum. Your doctor will be able to tell you if a nose job can fix your snoring or if you need an alternative treatment.
If you’re interested in a nose job in Nashville, schedule a consultation with Garza Plastic Surgery today! Double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr Garza will guarantee you reach your aesthetic goals.